If you SUPPORT urban renewal and the revitalisation of under-utilised infill land around an inner suburbs railway station (Albion station), HATE sitting in traffic, WANT improved green space, connectivity and walkability, and ultimately MORE homes and different types of homes close to transport and the CBD, then SUPPORT this development project by having your say and lodging a letter of support while the application is on public notification. You have until 28 May 2019.
It’s easy to lodge a submission in support of this proposal. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on this link: https://pdonline.brisbane.qld.gov.au/masterviewUI/modules/ApplicationMaster/default.aspx?page=wrapper&key=A005035465
- Enter your details including 1 form of ID such as your drivers license number
- Cut and paste the below text into the grounds / reasons for support field, or make up your own, or complete the template submission letter.
I support the proposed Albion Exchange Transit Oriented Development because it is good for Albion and will benefit Brisbane as:
– The proposal displays design excellence through its comprehensive master plan and placemaking, including provision of publicly accessible green spaces, improved public realm and building heights that step down with distance to the railway station.
– The proposal will positively contribute to sustainability, by putting new homes and businesses right at the railway station, 3 stops from the CBD, promoting active transport and walkability.
– The proposal will deliver community dividends including revitalising Albion through urban renewal opportunities, adding activity and vibrancy to the centre supported by new homes, and improved accessibility.
The proposal should therefore go ahead.
- Press Submit. It’s as simple as that.
All for a greater Brisbane. Dare to say YES! @yimbyqld #yimbyqld
To learn more about the Albion Exchange project and how it will benefit our community, click here.