If you HATE sitting in traffic,
If you SUPPORT more homes close to frequent public transport,
If you WANT to improve cycling conditions in a known Brisbane black spot for cyclists,
If you AGREE that more green space is a community benefit,
In fact, even if you’re more inclined to be a NIMBY,
SAY YES TODAY to this transit-oriented development over Albion railway station in inner Brisbane. It’s exactly where we should all be supporting new housing.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 to join the conversation and make a vital submission!
- Click on this link: https://sde.brisbane.qld.gov.au/services/startDASubmission.do?direct=true&daNumber=A005013244&sdeprop=42A%20ALBION%20RD%20ALBION%20QLD%204010
- Enter your details including 1 form of ID like your drivers license number and
- Cut and paste this into your grounds (reasons), or make up your own, finalise and submit by clicking “Accept”. You have now lodged a submission on this development application, and helped to balance the conversation.
“I support the proposal because it is good for Albion and also will benefit Brisbane as:-
- The project will put new homes right at the railway station, 3 stops from the Brisbane CBD,
- The building height matches the location. This is exactly where, as a City, we should encourage higher density residential and mixed-use developments
- The mixed use nature of the project will help to revitalise Albion. New retail, commercial and food and beverage offerings will help to add activity and vibrancy to the centre of Albion
- New green spaces will be created, providing benefits to the local community
- The project will improve pedestrian and cycle movements in this area, and is supported by Bicycle Queensland who have written a submission supporting the project.
The proposal should therefore go ahead.”
If you want to view the project details for yourself, here is a link to the development application:
All for a greater Brisbane. Dare to say YES! @yimbyqld #yimbyqld